Thursday, March 8, 2007

Can I be honest? ...........Well that's kind of a bad habbit so this site will be all about that-an honest and perhaps somewhat painful overview of what I have witnessed, experienced, thought and or learnt through the duration of this ever so neccesary subject-NEW COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES.
Firstly though I'll warn you that the mere title of this course terrified me. I am not in any way shape or form comfortable with new communication tec. as a topic. Computers hate me so I'll be stoked if this works at all just quitely. My best friend in fact thinks it is hillarious that I am doing this subject. HA HA
That was your first injection of my honesty, the next one could hurt us both a lil more.
I really, totaly did not enjoy(was it supposed to be enjoyable) the short film viewed in today's lecture. To take that a lil further, it upset me. Had I not been concerned that it was pertenant to the course that I actively view it, I would have left.
Today, this course though is displaying marked improvement. Assuming that this is all going to be posted on what is now a self created blog, I have learned that yes, perhaps I can do it, that it is not that scarry and that assistance is readily available. I have had both awesome and yesterday a tragic experiance when seeking professional help with the computing side of my studies.

No comments: